In different parts of India, the water that runs through the home is not as pure as you think. Because of the heavy mineral content, you will get impure water and it will leave rust-coloured stains all over. These are most prevalent in toilets where you get to see hard water stains.
Removing them may be difficult for you but there are a few tips and tricks that can be used. Hard water stains in toilets, on taps, floors etc. can be removed if you have the right cleaning supply and tools.
Let’s delve deep into the details.
Vinegar is a great solution:
It is going to be your one-stop solution for removing most of the hard water stains from toilets and other places like tubs, sinks and more. Vinegar is widely used in some commonly affected surfaces like a toilet bowls.
- If you are using vinegar as it is, simply pour 3 cups of white vinegar into the toilet bowl and let it sit after giving some scrubbing action. Later, flush it to get a clean toilet bowl.
- You can even pour vinegar directly into the tank and that prevents further buildup.
- The slimy reddish stains can be a pretty big sign that you have higher iron content in water, coming through pipes.
Use of lemon juice:
Much like vinegar, lemon juice has higher acid content, which will prevent hard stains from forming in your toilet bowl.
Even if you have some such marks, use lemon juice to scrub that all off. You can even use SOVI® toilet cleaner for a delightful result in the end.
- You can rub lemon rinds over faucet heads as well and sink for combating scum buildup.
- This buildup mostly looks like rough powder and can be found on porcelain and on glass surfaces.
- You can use lemon juice in a spray bottle and use that for eliminating hard water buildup.
- Just spray the juice all over, wipe the marks using a clean cloth and repeat the process as and when required.
Instead of making a lemon juice concoction at home, you can use toilet cleaner from SOVI® as it has the same ingredients as mentioned above. That helps you to get a clean toilet bowl all the time.
Another kitchen ingredient used almost daily, baking soda can be widely used in more ways than one.
- Mix the baking soda with vinegar and that gives you a fizzy cleansing solution.
- You can use this mixture to clean not just your toilet bowl but even your sink drain,
- Much like all the other remedies mentioned above, you have to give this mixture some time to sit and marinate, before you clean it using a clean cloth and fresh water.
The best cleaning solution is now available online!
It is true that with these natural ingredients, you need to create a mixture of your own. But, thanks to SOVI® and its toilet cleaner. Made using vinegar and natural cleaning ingredients, these cleaners are easy to purchase online and can be used daily.
As only natural ingredients are used for manufacturing these toilet cleaners from SOVI®, you don’t have to worry about any adverse effects. Even when you have kids and pets around, these cleaners are the best you can use.
It has been highly popular among the masses because of the natural ingredients used for making the solution. So, if you are looking for eco-friendly cleaning solutions to remove hard water stains in the toilet, this cleaner will be a good call to consider.